Krimi or infection with helminths is commonly seen in day to day practice. Our acharyas has described krimi in detail with respect to its aetiology, clinical features and treatment. Concept of krimi and their relation in the development of disease is described in almost all ayurvedic samhita. Various environmental factors, unhygienic conditions, poor food quality, poverty are differen causes of krimi roga. It can be broadly correlated with Intestinal helminthiasis in modern science. It is affecting all age groups. "Krimighna ras" is one such exclusive Rasa kalpa from bhaishajya ratnavali useful in krimi chikitsa. Here is a study of Dosha dushya samurchana, vyadhi vivechan and role of Krimighna Ras in Krimi chikita in detail.
2) Davidson, S - ‘Principles and practice of medicine’- Churchill Livingstone- 1999
3) Brawnwald& others ‘Harrison principals of Internal medicine’11th - Mcgraw-Hill Book company, London – 2009.
4) Charak Samhita – Brahmanand Tripathi – Chaukhamba Surabharti Prakashan, varanasi
5) Sushrut Samhita – Acharya Priyavat Sharma, Dr. Anantaram Sharma – Chaukhamba Surbharti, varanasi
6) Prakashan Sarth Vaghbhat – Dr. Ganesh Krushna Garde- Chaukhamba Surbharti, varanasi
7) Rasa Tarangini - Sadanand Sharma virachit 11th edition,2012.
8) Bhavprakash Nighantu – Bramhashankar Shatri- Chaukhamba Surabharti Prakashan, varanasi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.