Main Article Content
In todayâ€™s fast and competitive world, many gynecological cases are rapidly increasing because of sedentary life style, faulty food habits etc. Changes in physical and mental well being profoundly affect menstrual cycle. Aartava kshaya is common menstrual disorder. Ratio of Menstrual disorder is raising in gynecological practice which precursor of infertility and other problems. Artava dushti caused due to vata pitta vitiation hence Krishna tila kwath and rajapravartini vati are selected for case study in with Krishna tila kwath is agneya, pitta vardhaka and vata kapha shamak.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
2. D.C.Dutta Text book of Gynaecology including contraception, New Central Book Agency Kolkata, Edited by Hiralal Konar, Reprinted-2009 Edition-6th, 8th chapter, Menstrua- tion, pg-79, pp-627.
3. D.C.Dutta Text book of Gynaecology including contraception, New Central Book Agency Kolkata Edited by Hiralal Konar, Reprinted-2009 Edition-6th , 8th chapter, Menstruation, pg-79, pp-627.
4. Dr. Indradev tripathi, Yogaratnakara, Withvaidyaprabha hindi commentary, Published byChaukhamba krishnadas academy, Varanasi, Reprint-2007, Yoni vyapad chikitsa adhyaya, Chapter- 3, pp-894.
5. Bhaishajya Ratnavali, Vidyotani Hindi Commentary of Rajeshwra dutta shastri, Chaukhamba,Samskritasamsthana Varanasi, Edition-2018, 67th , Chapter, pg-1044.
6. Prof. D.S. Lucas, Dravya Guna vijnana,Chaukhambha Visvabharati, Varanasi, First editionâ€“2008, volume 2, Pg- 625, pp- 911.