- Online ISSN: 2320-7329
- Impact factor 2016: 5.210
- Impact factor 2015: 5.223
- Journal Name: Ayurlog: National Journal of Research in Ayurved Science
- Journal Initials: NJ-RAS
- Publication's website: http://www.ayurlog.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name of Publication: Dudhamal Publication (OPC) Private Limited
- Name of Publisher/Editor: Dr. Pushpa Dudhamal
- Address of Publisher: 604-"B" wing, Building 35, Sargam C. H. S. Tilak Nagar, Opposite Ganesh Garden, Chembur, Mumbai. - PIN 400089. (INDIA) P: (+91) 9664340211
- No. of Issue Per Year: 04
- Print frequency: Quarterly
- Month(s) of publication: January-December
Dear Ayurveda Teacher Friend,
First Ever Conference of Ayurveda Teachers from Pvt., Deemed, Aided & Govt. Ayurveda Colleges -
"ALL INDIA AYURVEDA TEACHERS CONFERENCE".
:: REGISTRATION STEPS::
- Make Payment of ₹ 500/-(for (350/ Rs.)one year with (150 Rs.) conference) OR ₹ 2500/-(lifetime) online.
Details of Association's Bank Account you will need to do it :
Account Name: - AYURVEDA TEACHERS ASSOCIATION
Account Number:- 60312000771
Account Type: - Saving
Bank Name: - Bank of Maharashtra
Branch: - Tilak Road, Pune
IFSC Code: - MAHB 0000041
- Keep UTR details with you.
- Registration Link: Click here for Registration & Fill the Complete Form.
and YOUR REGISTRATION IS DONE !!
For any query, write us at*- email@example.com
The upcoming issue will be Published up to 25th August 2018.
Ayurlog: National Journal Of Research in Ayurved Science (NJ-RAS) is a peer-reviewed, open access electronic journal published by Dudhamal publication (OPC) Pvt. Ltd.
The Journal provides a forum for research workers in Ayurved field on current issues and challenges of society regarding their health awareness and diseased conditions.
The aim of Journal is to publish research articles on Ayurved.
The mission of the Journal is to publish advanced theoretical and empirical research in Ayurved with the noticeable contribution and impact to the development of this discipline and preferably with practice relevancies.
TIWARI D., S., Kar A. Tripathi K.