Ayurveda is ancient science of life. Swasthyarakshanam and Vyadhiparimoksha are it’s main objectives. Many Fundamental principles and concepts are explained in Ayurveda. Concept of srotas is one of them. Briefly srotas means channels which are Aakasha mahabhut pradhan structures. Rasavaha srotas is an important srotas related to rasadhatu formation and transportation. Hridaya is mula sthan of rasavaha srotas. So this present article is an attempt to study the concept of rasavaha srotas and the relationship between Hridaya Rog and resavahasrotodushtihetu.
2. Agnivesha, Charak, Drudhabala, Chakrapanidatta. Srotovimanadhyaya. In Yadavji Trikamji Acharya, editor. Charak Samhita Ayurved Dipika commentary. Reprint 2000, Varanasi. Chaukhamba Surbharati Prakashan. 2000 Page No. 249.
3. Sushruta, Dalhana. Dhamnivyakaranam Shariram. In Yadavji Trikamji Acharya, editor. Sustruta samhita, Nibandha Sangraha commentary. Eighth Edition. Varanasi, Chaukhamba Orientalia. 2005 Page No. 383.
4. Vagbhata, Arunadatta. Angavibhag Sharir. In Hari Shastri Paradkar, editor. Ashtang Hridayam- Sarvang Sundara Commentary. Reprint Varanasi Krishnadas Academy, 2000 Page No. 392.
5. Vinayak J Thakar, Rasavaha Srotas. In V.J. Thakar. Purushvichaya First edition. Jamnagar, Gujrat Ayurved University. 1984 Page. No. 511
6. C. Dwarakanatha. Srotas. In C.Dwarkanath, introduction to Kayachikitsa. Third edition. Varanasi. Chaukhamba Orientalia. 1996 page No. 372.
7. Y.G.Joshi. Srotodushti. Y.G.Joshi-Kayachikitsa. Third edition, Pune. Pune Sahitya vitraran -1998. Page No. 24-25
8. S.A.Gokhale. Sira-Dhamni-srotas. S.A.Gokhale-Pratyaksha Shariram. First edition. Nagpur publication.1998 Page No. 265.
9. N.A. Boon, K.A.A.Fox, P. Bloomfiled. Disease of Cardiovascular System. Christopher Haslett. Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine. Eighteenth Edition. London Churchill Livingstone. 2001 Page No. 246-247