ABSTRACT-Menopause is a significant event in the women life. It marks the end of the reproductive changes in her body ,this transition in females is accompanied with certain symptoms which is termed as menopausal syndrome. In earlier days the prevalence of this syndrome was less . Along with the change in lifestyle and diet ,we see more and more females suffering result in this transition . The purpose of this study is to explore the result of yoga and diet in menopausal transition. from this syndrome . Rajonivttiti as a disease is not described separately in our classical ayurvedic text, swabhava or nature can be assumed as the main causative factor responsible for rajonivrriti. To overcome this symptoms hormonal replacement therapy is advised in modern pathy ,but it has certain limitations. Yoga and diet as a alternative therapy is supposed to have wonderful
1. Nirmala vaze and sulbha joshi – journal of mid life health – yoga and menopausal transition Walters Kluwer medknow publication www.ncbi.nim.nih.gov/pmc/article/pmc/3/22509/2010
2. Dr.Sujata Keshav shamkuwar ,Stree roga vigyan , shree dhanwantari publication , Nagpur, ed.1/2017,pg324
3. Jahan singh chouhan , stree rog chikitsa , menstruation and puberty chapter, choukhamba publication house , Varanasi , page number 46 - 47
4. Acharya Vidyadhar Sukhala , Charak Samhita , sutra stan 16 chikitsa prabhtiya adhayay, chaukhamba Orientalia , Varanasi reprinted 2017 ,sloke 27,page no 252.
5. Amibika datta shastri , Shusrut sahita , sutrastan 14 sonit varnaniya adhayaya , choukhamba publication house Varanasi , reprinted 2017,sloke 6,page number 64.
6. Prof.Dr.V.N.K. Usha ,Text book of gynecology ,choukhamba publication house , Varanasi , page number 54-56
7. Melissa grove , health line , menopausal diet – how what you eat, 23Nov 2018 .
8. Thais .R sillva , nutrition in menopausal woman – a narrative review.june2021