To study the ayurvedic concept of swetapradara with special reference to leucorroea.
Gynecology is the medical practice dealing with the health of the Female reproductive system and breast .
A Gynecologycal disorder is a condition which affects the female reproductive organs, namely the breast and organs in the abdominal and pelvic area including the womb, ovaries, Fallopian tubes, vagina and vulva.
A vaginal disease is a pathological condition that affect part or all of the vagina. The term Leucorrhea should be restricted to those conditions when the normal vaginal secretions is increased in amount which is described as swetapradara in Ayurvedic classics. In samhita all gynacologycal disorder comes under the headings of Yonivyapada.
2. Sreeroga Vidnyana :Dr.Jayamala Shirke. Shree Balaji offset Gondia fifth edition 2016.
3. Ayurvediya prasutitantra Evam striroga part 2:prof.(km) Premvati Tewari., chaukhamba orientalia Varanasi 221001.
4. Acharya sharndhara, sharndhara samhita, Dipika Hindi commentary by Bramhananda tripathi, reprint, Varanasi chaukhambha shubharati prakashana. 2001.p. 149
5. Acharya Bhava Mishra, Bhav Prakash nighantu uttarakhanda, Hindi commentory by shree Brahma shankar mishra. Varanasi chaukhamba vishwabharati, 1988.p.764.
6. https://.m. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Leukorrhea.
7. Vagnal Discharge (homepage on the internet) cited on 10feb 2014,available from :www.mckinley.illinois.edu/handouts/vaginal discharge. html
8. Dawn C. S. Text Book of Gynaecology, contraception and Demography 14th Edition, killers, Dawn Book, 2003.p.503-505.
9. Acharya Chaska, charak samhita (uttarardha) Hindi translation byb up and it pandit Kashinath shastri and Dr. Gorakh nath chaturvedi, Varanasi, chaukhamba Sanskrit series, 1998.p.858.
10. Yoga Ratnakar :Hindi commentary by acharya laxmipati shastri, published by chaukhamba Sanskrit series office Varanasi 2nd edition 1973p. 246.