Abhishyanda can correlate to Conjunctivitis. It is the common cause of ocular morbidity that may ultimately lead to Redness, ocular pain, discomfort, watering etc.
Objective of the present study was “TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY OF DARUHARIDRA KWATH ASCHOTAN IN THE MANAGEMENT OF ABHISHYANDA.”
1) Bharat Bhaishajya ratnakar – Part – 4, Shri Nigindas Shah B. Jain Publisher Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi 2nd
2) Sushrut samhita Kviraj Dr. Ambikdatta shastri Chukhamba Sanskrit sansthan, varanashi 3rd
3) Bhavprakasha (Purvardha) Shri lalchandraji vaidya Motilal ababarasidas 3rd
4) Sharangadhar Samhita Pandit parshuram shastri vidyasagar Krishnadas Academy, varanasi 1st
5) Parsons Diseases of eye Stephen J. H. Miller Logman singapur publishers Pvt. Ltd. Churechil Livingston 18th
6) Clinical Ophthalmology Jack J. Kanski Butter worth Heinemann 4th
7) Ophthalmology A.K. Khurana New Age International (P) Ltd. 3rd
8) Indian Herbal Pharmacopoeia Indian Drug Manuf. Assoc. Mumbai Revised Ed.Nov.02
9) Database on Medicinal Plants Used in Ayu. Central Council for Research in Ayu. & Siddh.New Delhi. 2001
10) Indian Medical Plants Kirtikar & Basu International Book Distributors, Dehradun.