Abstract: SLE an autoimmune disorder where mulitisystem is involved.Its management is done by analgesics and cortiocosteriods . Drug resistance ,increasing doses of haepatotoxic drugs and imunosupressants steroids are hazards of the management .Here the patient suffering from SLE was unable to do her day today work. Panchakarma treatment is found very effective in this case to improve her quality of life and to live with her own.
2. Agnivesha. Charakasamhita, 4th edition. Varanasi: Chaukhamba Sanskrit sansthan; 2005. (kasisanskrit series).Ch. Su. 16/20, Ch.Vi. 3/53, Ch. Su. 22.
3. Madhavakara. Madhavanidana part1, Varanasi: Chaukhambha Surbharathi Prakashan; 1998.Reprint 2008 (Chaukhambha Ayurvijnana Granthamala 46), Amavata roganidana.
4. Sharangadhara. Sharangadhara samhita, 6th ed. Varanasi: Chowakambha Orientalia; 2005. (Jai. Krishnadas Ayurveda series)
5. Kasture VG. Ayurvediyapanchakarmavigyan, 6th ed. Nagpur: Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhavan Ltd.; 1998.
6. Kayachikitsa by Ya.Go.Joshi ,reprint December 2017,Pune Sahitya Vitaran,Shri Ganesh Publication Pune ,chapter 25 page no. 222.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.